Mini Bus Excursions
In Crete, you can admire the remnants of brilliant civilizations, explore glorious beaches, impressive mountainscapes, fertile valleys and steep gorges, and become part of the island’s rich gastronomic culture.
Crete is, after all, a small universe teeming with beauties and treasures that you will probably need a lifetime to uncover!
We can plan and organize your private tour of your choice. Contact us for advice and information in order to create for you a memorable experience!
We suggest the following destinations but you are free to make your own proposals:
- Heraklion – Knossos Museum 8hrs
*Museum tickets are not included
- Heraklion – Elounda – Plaka – Agios Nikolaos 8hrs
*The driver will leave you about 2 hrs at each resort where you can eat, swim, etc
- Heraklion – Knossos – Lasithi 8-9hrs
* Museum tickets are not included. You can eat at a traditional taverna in Lasithi
- Heraklion – Rethymnon – Limni Kourna 8 hrs
* You will stay about 3 hrs on each destination
- Heraklion – Rethymnon – Chania 10 hrs
* You will stay about 3 hrs on each city
- Heraklion – Chryssi (Ierapetra) 12 hrs
*Tickets to Chryssi island are not included
- Heraklion – Samaria – Sfakia 12-14 hrs
*You will stay on each destination about 3 hrs
- Heraklion – Granvousa – Balos all day
* You will stay on each destination about 3-4 hrs
- Heraklion – Phaestos – Gortynas – Matala 8 hrs
*You will visit the ancient town of Phaestos and Gortynas and swim at the famous
beach of Matala
- Heraklion – Sitia – Moni Toplou – Vai 10 hrs
* You will visit the eastern city of Crete, the historic Moni Toplou and the palm
forest of Vai
- Heraklion – Rethymnon – Moni Prevelis – Plakias 12 hrs
*You will stay at each resort about 2-3 hrs
Please note, that these excursions are related only to your transport to the location by mini bus.
Tour guide is not included.
Do not hesitate to ask us for more information.
Our partner was founded by us as genuine horse lovers. They have been serving people for almost 3 decades providing high quality of service and Cretan hospitality. Nowadays, they have enriched their destinations by offering horse riding tours along the European Southern coastline and Cretan Mountains! Their objective is to make your day a memorable spot in your holiday for a lifetime. You will have the chance to feel the Cretan Hospitality, explore the Cretan nature on a horse back & enjoy the well-known around the globe, Mediterranean cuisine. Their mission is, Come as Guests & Leave as Friends but Safety comes first!
You can enjoy the following Horse Riding Tours:
- Riding on the beach. If you have dreamed of trekking your horse along an empty beach at sunrise, then this is the perfect place to start your dream. Enjoy the Mediterranean refreshing breeze riding on a horse along the Cretan Sea.
There aren’t many places on Crete where you can experience rides and views like this! Our exhilarating famous beach ride in Heraklion’s longest beach is just one of the memorable rides we offer!
- Day Tour. We will pick you up in the morning (around 08:30), just a step outside your villa and start heading to the village of Finikia, where we will warm welcome you in our premises! You will have the time to discover the amazing scenery around, take a look at the horses & enjoy the coffee offered. After that, we shall start our horse riding lesson, where you will have the chance to find out your riding skills. By that time, we will assist you and give you the horses. For guests who don’t fancy riding a horse, you can certainly sit on the wagon, relax and enjoy the nature! After an 1 hour riding, we make a stop at the top of the mountain to stretch for a bit, drink some soft drink and fruit offered by the guides & take some pictures with the breathtaking view. After this break, you will get back to your horses and ride back to the farm for 1 hour, where we will serve you our full Greek Traditional lunch made exclusively for you. You may combine your lunch with our homemade wine & raki (Free of charge). After enjoying your lunch, any of our guests will be able to have a small ride in the ring. At the end of our day, we will start driving back to your villa at about 12:30-13:00 (depending on the size of the group).
- Romantic Moonlight Tour. The Romantic Moonlight horse riding tour starts at 17:30, where we will pick you up outside of your villa! We will drive to our place and gather for the horse riding lesson. You will be given the appropriate horse and we will then start heading to the mountains of Finikia with the horses and the wagon. You will have the chance to explore the Cretan nature on a horseback riding and enjoy the panoramic view of our capital city and the Cretan sea combined with the amazing sunset. After 1 hour we will make a short break to stretch a bit and cool down with some soft drinks and fruit. The advanced riders will have the chance to go for a private quick canter and the rest of us take many pictures in the beautiful scenery of the village and the panoramic view. After the break, we will ride for another 60 minutes back to the farm, where a fire will be set for us and the BBQ will start with many surprises..! A full dinner will be served to you with Greek traditional dishes and homemade wine & raki. After the big party, guests can enjoy the last ride in our premises. We will be driving back at around 23:00.
- 2h horse riding adventure in the Cretan nature. Do not miss the opportunity to explore the Cretan nature in the fields & enjoy the amazing view from the mountain of Heraklion on a horseback ride. Book your trip now and enjoy the panoramic view and the Mediterranean breeze! Our guide will accompany you to make sure about your safety and take lovely pictures of you and your beloved ones!